Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Would I look stupid using crutches a day after toe nail removal?

I had to get half my toenail cut off yesterday and I stayed up all night tonight (now it is 6:40am) with it hurting. I'm on lortabs but i'm still hurting and I was wondering if I would look stupid using crutches today. I play college ball and we have a fall tournament going on right now and I went yesterday to the fields right after my surgery to support my team and everything went smooth. Well i'm in a lot of pain now and my mom mentioned using my crutches to relieve the stress on my foot since I will be at a ball field ALL DAY again. The doctor told me to get plenty of rest and to prop it up. I will prop but once again, do you think I am being to uptight about it all? Please let me know what you think. Especially if you have had it done! Thanks! :)Would I look stupid using crutches a day after toe nail removal?
use crutches if you want to....nobody knows your pain level...do what feels best for you....who cares what anybody else thinks?..Would I look stupid using crutches a day after toe nail removal?
No way!





I knew a girl who got an ingrown toenail and had only half of it surgically removed. SHe still had crutches. Actually, you'd be pretty dumb NOT to have crutches.





If you do use crutches, you won't be moving your foot around to circulate blood as much as walking, so don't forget to stretch and move around your ankle to avoid getting a throbbing pain in your foot from too much blood in there!





Xx
no, u wont look stupid.... crutches will release the stress in ur foot... if i were in ur place i would use crutches... theres nothing wrong with it
no
no
no! that **** hurts. do what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment