Friday, January 15, 2010

Swallowing Nail Polish Removal?

I had Nail Polish Removal on my hands, and I went to the sink in the kitchen to wash them. But then there was this basket of lettuce, and when I was washing my hands, I splashed a little of the water, that had Nail Polish Removal on it. It was only alittle.


Would anything bad happen if someone ate the lettuce?


Thanks.Swallowing Nail Polish Removal?
Did you rinse it off afterwords?? If you did, then no, it shouldn't be a problem.





But if you didn't, it depends. If it was only a little, then most likely not because it'd be like sticking your hands in your mouth after removing nail polish. It'd just leave a bad taste.





But any more than, oh say, .5 oz, then they MIGHT get the runs :)Swallowing Nail Polish Removal?
probably not since it was a little and it was probably diluted from the water. =]
not if you clean the lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment