Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nail Removal Aftercare Advice?

I recently removed a client's acrylic nails and buffed her fingernails. She accused me or damaging her nails, when I know I did everything right because the lecture was watching me every step of the way. Can anyone please help me with some good aftercare advice I can give this client?





I just feel terrible.Nail Removal Aftercare Advice?
How did you remove her nails? Did you pry them off or did you soak them in remover? And how are her nails damaged?Nail Removal Aftercare Advice?
fake nails will always damage a persons real nails, no matter how carefully you put them on or remove them, its just the way it is. it weakens the nails so much and shell just have to wait for them to grow back. she can use a nail hardening polish to keep some strength intact while theyre growing out, and keep them polished to seal in the moisture and prevent breakage. (i read all this in the OPI magazine at my nail salon =])

No comments:

Post a Comment