Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am scared of getting my big toe nail removed because it is ingrown. not the actual removal, but the needles ?

how painful is it, worse than getting a needle in your mouth? or worse?I am scared of getting my big toe nail removed because it is ingrown. not the actual removal, but the needles ?
It is bad but it is worth it





-RRZI am scared of getting my big toe nail removed because it is ingrown. not the actual removal, but the needles ?
ohhh mann, when i got mine off like a week after summer started, it just healed now, it hurt bad, the needles obviously, i had like a reaction to it? and i have little scars where the needles went in, but trust me its soooooooooo worth it .





but it was weird, cause needles dont hurt me, just hurt that time, kinda feels like your foot is fallling intensly asleep . lmao
I had it done and it does hurt but let me tell you it is worth it!!! I can't explain the pain but on a rating scale it was probably a 7 or an 8 but it wont hurt to long becuase it goes numb very quick to when I got stuck the second time it didn't hurt.
somewhat worse, but wears off quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment