Friday, January 15, 2010

Proffesional nails!help;!removal!?

ok i got my nails done (white i think it's called when they only put the tips of the nails NOT the entire nail)





and now they grew out for like 3 weeks. so i wanted to remove them.. so i soked them in nail polish remover. and rubbed nothing happened to i cut the tips off. and i had the left over stuff they used to make my nail look fuller. it chipped in the remover.. and i eventully got it all off of some nails. and now it's all chips of that stuff stuck to my nails it looks like scales!








what do i do? help....im gunnna paint my nails but what do i do with that gunky chippy stuff on my nails?Proffesional nails!help;!removal!?
I think you have to make sure that the nail polish remover that you're using contains acetone. If that still doesn't work, you'll have to buff off the leftover glue, causing your own nails to become really thin, or wait until it grows off.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment