Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Acrylic Nail Removal?

Any suggestions on how I can remove my Acrylic nails. The guy did a terrible job and they are lifting already. I want the fake nails, so I want to get these off and get a new set. Any ideas on how to do this, that doesn't involve soaking my finger tips for 3 hours and then carving at them?Acrylic Nail Removal?
SOAK THEM IN HOT WATER AND USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER WITH ACETONE IN IT...Acrylic Nail Removal?
You can buy the soak at any store. It only takes about 30 min.
go to a nail salon, they will take them off with ease. I used those at home kits one time and somehow the acrylic dried all over the tips of my fingers. I had old people fingers for two weeks!
Pure acetone soak. They'll loosen in anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes.
Pull them off with pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment