Friday, January 15, 2010

Acrylic nail removal...?

For my junior prom, I got acryllic nails. When it came time to take them off, I did it at home. Needless to say, it wasn't a fun experience.





My senior prom was a couple weeks ago, so I decided to get acrylic nails again (probably not the smartest idea). They're starting to look really bad and I want to get them off.





Would you suggest doing it at home again or should I just spend the money and go back to the place to get them professionally removed?Acrylic nail removal...?
go to the salon, i must say..


it is not only uncomfortable at home plus u may do some serious damage to ur nail enamel in the process, also apply a good nail repair treatment for a while, like nail tek, coz using acrylic can make ur nails soft and brittle over a prolonged period of time..Acrylic nail removal...?
the pain hurts so bad. So, I would just go to the salon, and get them taken off. That happened to me. I'm never taking them off by myself again.
Definitely let them do it the shop, they're professionals.
Either spend the money or take a lot of time and soak them in non-acetone nail polish remover and GO SLOW about removing them. Also, you can simply cut them very short and file them down with an emery board to help removal go a little quicker.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment