Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ingrown Toenail surgery, full nail removal?

Ok, finally after 4 ingrown toenails in 2 years i'm getting the full nail removed. I've had 3 partials already so i'm used to the injections. I was just wondering if the pain whilst getting the toenail removed is any worse? Like is there a lot of tugging and pulling to get the nail off? And is the pain afterwords bad? Thank you in advance.Ingrown Toenail surgery, full nail removal?
I've had the same problem. They numb it so it doesn't hurt when they take it off. The thing is if they don't kill the nail bed it will just grow back and you may have the same problems. I finally had mine taken off and they just killed the nail bed on each side (I have a partial nail down the center of my toe doesn't look to bad). As long as you follow the instructions of cleaning and taking care of it, the pain isn't that bad. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment