Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Help with my acrylic nails removal process?

I soaked my nails in acetone for about an hour and nothing really happened. They got a bit soft, but I can't get them off! Now they just look really really ugly.AND, I have work tomorrow. Is there a way for me to get these off? Help, please.Help with my acrylic nails removal process?
What did you do after you soaked them? After they soak for a while, you're supposed to take a thick emery board (nail file) and file away at the nails until they come off. Alternate soaking, then filing, then soaking, then filing. It takes a while, but it's the safest way to remove them and you're already on the right track!





Just remember to file them between soaking. The best emery board to use is probably one of the thicker ones intended for your toenails. Good luck!! :)Help with my acrylic nails removal process?
1st did u trip them?


2nd try using a tooth pick to get under the nail lift it up a bit it will hurt but it wil lhelp then soak then u can try pulling it off
Cut the tips off and then you can take a nail file and file the acrylic down. you may want a nail hardener on after though.

No comments:

Post a Comment