Friday, January 15, 2010

Help! Finger nail stuck in anus! Removal help required!?

I have a fingernail stuck in my anus! It's too much pain, I tried using tweezers too remove them but I got them stuck there too! It's too embarrassing for a doctor what shall I do?!


Don't answer me with a joke, because it's not funny and I'm in pain!Help! Finger nail stuck in anus! Removal help required!?
well why did you ask this question??





plus if you were in pain, you would be smart enough to call for emergency help %26amp;%26amp; not be sitting here asking other peoples opinions.Help! Finger nail stuck in anus! Removal help required!?
absolutely see the doctor, if it makes you feel better, my best friend is an ER doctor and she's told me MUCH worse stories than that. I promise you that they won't judge you for getting your fingernail nail, and the tweezers stuck there. If you leave them there, you risk puncturing your colon and having to have extremely painful surgery, in the long run, mild embarrassment is definitely the lesser of two evils.





Just to make you feel better here's a story that she told me... A man went into the ER in Miami where she works, because he had an APPLE stuck up his rear... when the doctor asked how he got it up there he said ';I walked into the kitchen naked, the apple was on the floor, and there was a puddle of water I slipped in, and I fell on it and it went up there...'; obviously he was lying... believe me, she's told me worse stories than that, but that was the tamest one I could post- it's actually a VERY common problem in the ER...


but at least yours isn't that bad :) Good luck!!
Hi





You should fill a tub of bathwater as warm as you can stand it and soak for about 15 minutes, while pulling one side or the other of your buttock to one side and let the water reach the anal area then do the other side. You maybe have to do this more than once, but it should loosen the area and the nail should come out.





I had an experience similar to this only this was the slick pieces off of popcorn and I know how painful this is.





Good Luck
In 1987, Richard Gere went to the emergency room to have a gerbil removed from his anus. I read it in the local newspaper when I lived in CA back then.





I was extremely disappointed in Richard Gere.








I haven't liked him as an actor since then.
you can Tell one of yur Close Friend, I mean Really really really close friend (that know you for a long time)


to help you get that fingernail out yur Anus o.0
Laxatives





PS Be warned, this is not a fun procedure





But Personaly, I would go to the doctor
Say ';sweet'; in Spanish maybe that will get them out.
poop

No comments:

Post a Comment