Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nails after acrylic nail removal?

Hey,





I just removed my acrylic nails myself, stupid I know, but couldnt do anything with them on. Now they are all ULGY haha, what can I do to make them look better soon???? can I apply nail polish or is it too soon?





P.S. it was the first time I ever got these type of nails, they were for my semi formal. I naturally have great strong nails without fake ones that everyone comments on, PLZ HELP get them back!Nails after acrylic nail removal?
ok, dont put polish on them just yet. The reason they look ugly and most likely week is because they are dehydrated and need to re-harden in open air.


firstly get yourself a buffer and give them a light shiney buff, file them shortish and push back and moisturise your cuticles. maybe go to shops and get some supplies (shouldn't cost you more then $5). or if your not sure what to do, treat your self at a day spa or salon for a ';manicure';. tell them your problem.


whether you do it yourself or buy a professional, they'll look natural and shiney. keep them shortish and they should recover in a month and you could grow them again.


best wishes hun!


p.s no nail hardeners actually change the stucture of the nail plate. waste of money. only maintenance helps.Nails after acrylic nail removal?
it will take quite a while for them to become strong and healthy again , but make sure when you apply nail polish you use a bottom coat of clear and a top coat . (make sure its strengthener)





you could paint them as soon as you want .

No comments:

Post a Comment