Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Acrylic nail removal...DIY or salon?

Hi everyone! I want to remove my acrylic nails. I have salon grade acetone at home here and was thinking about removing them myself. Then I wouldn't have to take my son to a sitter and shell out the $15+tip to have a salon remove them. However, I have heard horror stories about people ruining their nails when they do it themselves. So, for those who have or have had acrylic nails: Is doing it yourself worth it or should I just go to the salon?Acrylic nail removal...DIY or salon?
Go to the salon, it's worth it... especially if you got them done at the salon as they'll be stronger. However, if you did them yourself you should still go to the salon. I accidentally ripped half of my thumb nail off when taking acrylic nails off myself. In my opinion, it's worth 拢15 to avoid that, haha!Acrylic nail removal...DIY or salon?
go to the salon, if you ruin your nailbeds it will be much more.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment