Friday, January 15, 2010

Removal of Acrylic Nails?

I recently had my acrylic nails removed but not all of it was removed. I find myself picking at my nails to get the remainder of it off. Have also tried buffing the remainder. If I keep picking my nails then my nails will never grow out. Any suggestions to have clean nails again?Removal of Acrylic Nails?
Soak in acetone nail polish remover. But it might be safest to go back to the salon and ask them politely but sternly to help you remove the rest. They should have taken care of that in the first place. Then after this, be sure to always protect your nails as they will be super thin after having acrylic removed. Coat them daily with a strenghtening nail polish. Removal of Acrylic Nails?
If you paid for that service then I would go back and ask them to remove the rest of it.





You can soak them yourself in pure acetone.
Asitone with take them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment