Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Toe nail removal tomorrow, and im terrifed !!! HELP?

I have to get half of my toenail removed tomorrow and I am scared that the stuff they are going to numb it with will not work....I really dumb and looked it up on the internet and saw a surgery and it totally freaked me out! And i was told that if its infected..like mine...then the numbing stuff wont work. is that true?? I am starting to freak out, the doctor said it will take 10 min but im not good with pain....I think its beacause the anistesia (sp ?) from when i was in labour didnt work so now im just scared i am going to be in that much pain again. I dont handle pain too well.....Anyone have this done? Any tips to stop freaking out!!!Toe nail removal tomorrow, and im terrifed !!! HELP?
I had this done and my situation and panic was similar to yours. It was sooooooooo unnecessary. There will be some discomfort, but not much and its more of a ';pressure'; discomfort than a sharp PAIN, so just sit back and relax. It will all be over soon. You'll be fine!!Toe nail removal tomorrow, and im terrifed !!! HELP?
theres many, many, many, many, many forms of anesthesia, so if that kind didn't work they wouldn't use it again... dont worry, my brother had it done when he dropped a car battery on his toe *hes a dumb ****


its going to be fine





*gives reassuring pat on back*
dont panic at all


i had this done last year


and im only 13


little bit of pain when they stick the anesthetic in your toe


stings cuz they do it for like 5 minutes


after that you cant feel a thing trust me


then once it wears off it will hurt a little but not very bad and the pain will go away within a day or two


absolutely nothing to worry about


hope this helped


good luck,


Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment