Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nail removal?

I have nail fungus in 9 of my toenails (yea it sucks)





and was wondering how painful it'd be to get 9 toenails removed at the same time? how long would it take for them to grow back?Nail removal?
I have ripped my toenail off before and you don't want to have the nails permanently removed. The skin underneath is sensitive and very moist. When my nail grew back it always became ingrown, and eventually I had to have surgery to prevent the nail from being able to become ingrown. They have a pill that you can take to treat nail fungus. If you haven't already try talking to your doctor. Good Luck!Nail removal?
it depends..
yucky ! toe nails don't grow back once remove
I didn't realize until recently that this was even possible. I talked to an aunt who had hers removed permanently (due to fungus). She loves it because she also had major problems with ingrown toenails. She paints the area just like the nails were still there, and you really can't tell that they aren't!!! What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment